Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Secret and Living Life



A gift from the Secret dedicated to someone very special. The secret to you. Today is the begining of my new life. I am starting over today. All good things are coming to me today. i am grateful to be alive. I see beauty all around me. I live with passion and purpose. I take time to laugh and play every day. I am awake, energized and alive. I focus on all the good things in my life. And give thanks for them. I am at peace and one with everything. I feel the love, the joy, the abundance. I am free to be myself. I am magnificence in human form. I am grateful to be.....Me. Today is the best day of my life.
If you wish to travel far and fast, travel light. Take off all your envies, jealousies, unforgiveness, selfishness, and fears - Glenn Clark

No comments: