Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Gift of Love (4 of 10)

--- I am yours -----
(Read By: Robert John Burke)
Because the idol is your face, I have become an idolater,
Because the wine is from your cup, I have become a drunkard.
In the existence of your love, I have become non existent.
This non existence linked to you is better than all existence.

--- Behine the Scenes ----
(Read by: Blythe Danner)
Is it your face that adorns this garden?
Is it your fragrance that intoxicates this garden?
Is it your Spirit that has made this brook a river of wine?
Hundreds have looked for you, and died searching in this garden,
where you hide behind the scenes.
But this pain is not for those who come as lovers.
You are easy to find here.
You are in the breeze and in this river of wine.

--- Looking for Your Face ---
(Read by: Jared Harris)
From the beginning of my life
I have been looking for your face
but today I have seen it

Today I have seen
the charm, the beauty,
the unfathomable grace
of the face
that I was looking for

Today I have found you
and those who laughed
and scorned me yesterday
are sorry that they were not looking
as I did

I am bewildered by the magnificence
of your beauty
and wish to see you
with a hundred eyes

My heart has burned with passion
and has searched forever
for this wondrous beauty
that I now behold

I am ashamed
to call this love human
and afraid of God
to call it divine

Your fragrant breath
like the morning breeze
has come to the stillness of the garden
You have breathed new life into me
I have become your sunshine
and also your shadow

My soul is screaming in ecstacy
Every fiber of my being
is in love with you

Your effulgence
has lit a fire in my heart
and you have made radiant for me
the earth and sky

My arrow of love
has arrived at the target
I am in the house of mercy
and my heart
is a place of prayer

----The Meaning of Love ------
(Read By: Goldie Hawn)
Both light and shadow are the dance of Love.
Love has no cause, it is the astrolabe of God's secrets.
Lover and loving are inseparable and timeless.

Although I may try to describe love,
when I experience it, I am speechless.
Although I may try to write about love, I am rendered helpless.
My pen breaks, and the paper slips away
at the ineffable place where lover loving and loved are one.
Every moment is made glorious by the light of Love.

--- Aroused Passion---
(Read By: Deepak Chopra)
Oh God
Let all lovers be contents
Give them happy endings
Let their lives be celebrations
Let their hearts dance in the fire of your love

My sweetheart
you have aroused my passion
Your touch has filled me with desire
I am no longer separate from you

These are precious moments
I beseech you
Don't let me wait
Let me merge with you

If you wish to travel far and fast, travel light. Take off all your envies, jealousies, unforgiveness, selfishness, and fears - Glenn Clark

No comments: