Social Icons

Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Gift of Love (6 of 10)

--- Surrender ------
(Read by : Deepak Chopra)
In love...nothing is eternal, but drinking your wine.
There is no reason for bringing my life to you,
other than losing it. I said, I just want to know you,
and then disappear. She said, knowing me does not mean dying.

----Defeated by Love-----
(Read by : Sussan Deyhim)
The sky was lit by the splendor of the moon,
so powerful I fell to the ground.
Your love has made me sure
I am ready to forsake this worldly life
and surrender to the magnificence of your being.

--- Lost in the Wilderness ---
(Read by : Deepak Chopra)
Oh lovers, where are you going? Who are you looking for?
Your beloved is right here. She lives in your own neighbourhood.
Her face is veiled. She hides behind screens calling for you,
while you search and lose yourself in the wilderness and the desert.
Cease looking for flowers, there blooms a garden in your own home.
While you go looking for trinkets, your treasure house awaits you in your own being. There is no need for suffering, God is here!
If you wish to travel far and fast, travel light. Take off all your envies, jealousies, unforgiveness, selfishness, and fears - Glenn Clark

No comments: