Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Gift of Love (7 of 10)

----The Mythical Lover -----
(Read by : Gautama Chopra)
My love for you has driven me insane
I wander aimlessly the ruins of my life , my old self a stranger to me
Because of your love I have broken with my past
My longing for you keeps me in this moment , My Passion gives me courage
I look for you in my innermost being
I used to read
the myths of love
Now I have become
a mythical lover

--- I am and I am Not ----
(Read by : Deepak Chopra)
I'm drenched
in the flood
which has yet to come

I'm tied up
in the prison
which has yet to exist...

Not having played
the game of chess
I'm already the checkmate

Not having tasted
a single cup of your wine
I'm already drunk

Not having entered
the battlefield
I'm already wounded and slain

I no longer
know the difference
between image and reality

Like the shadow
I am
And
I am not

---The Agony of Lovers----
(Read by : Laura Day)
The agony of lovers
burns with the fire of passion.
Lovers leave traces of where they've been.
The wailing of broken hearts
is the doorway to God."


If you wish to travel far and fast, travel light. Take off all your envies, jealousies, unforgiveness, selfishness, and fears - Glenn Clark

No comments: