Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Gift of Love (5 of 10)

---Dying to Love ----
(Read by : Robert A.F. Thurman)
Die! Die!
Die in this love!
If you die in this love
your soul will be renewed.

Die! Die!
Don't fear the death
of that which is known
If you die to the temporal
you will become timeless

Die! Die!
Cut off those Chains
that hold you prisoner
to the world of attachment

Die! Die!
Die to the deathless
and you will be eternal

Die! Die!
and come out of this cloud
When you leave the cloud
you will be the effulgent moon

Die! Die!
Die to the din and the nouise
of mundane concerns
In the silence of love
you will find the spark of life

--- The privileged lovers--------
(Read by : Deepak Chopra)
The moon has become a dancer at this festival of love. This dance of light, this sacred blessing, this divine love beckons us to a world beyond, that only lovers can see with their eyes of fiery passion. They are the chosen ones who have surrendered. Once they were particles of light, now they are the radiant sun. They have left behind the world of deceat-full games. They are the privileged lovers who created new worlds with their eyes of fiery passion.

--- Precious Love ----
(Read by : Deepak Chopra)
Oh God!
I have discovered love!
How marvelous!
How good!
How beautiful it is!

My Body is warm
from the heat of this love
How secret!
How deep
How obvious it is!

I offer my salutations
to the stars and the moon
to all my brothers and all my sisters
I offer my salutations
to the spirit of passion
that aroused and excited this universe
and all it contains

I have fallen
unable to rise
What kind of trap is this?
What chains have tied my hands and feet?

It is so strange
and so wonderful
this loving helplessness of mine

Be silent
do not reveal the secret
of my precious love

If you wish to travel far and fast, travel light. Take off all your envies, jealousies, unforgiveness, selfishness, and fears - Glenn Clark

No comments: