Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Gift of Love (9 of 10)

---The Mirror -------
(Read by : Debra Winger)
We are the mirror as well as the face in it.
We are tasting the taste this minute of eternity.
We are pain and what cures pain both.
We are the sweet cold water and the jar that pours.
I want to hold you close like a lute so we can cry out with loving.
You would rather throw stones at a mirror?
I am your mirror, and here are the stones.

---- Look at Your Eyes ----
(Read by: Noah Hutton/Debra Winger)
I am so small I can barely be seen.
How can this great love be inside me?
Look at your eyes, they are small but they
see enormous things.

---- Looking for Love ------
(Read by : Rosa Parks)
God is within
My heart is in harmony with my head
my spirit soars as a bird in search of new sky,
The innocence of my life releases the God I love everywhere.

---- Some Kiss ------
(Read by : Coleman Barks)
There is some kiss we want
with our whole lives,
the touch of spirit on the body.
Seawater begs the pearl
to break its shell.
And the lily, how passionately it needs some wild darling!
At night, I open the window and ask the moon to come
and press its face against mine.
Breathe into me.
Close the language-door
and open the love-window.
The moon won’t use the door,
only the window

----The Freshness----
(Read by : Coleman Barks)
When it's cold and raining,
you are more beautiful.

And the snow brings me
even closer to your lips.

The inner secret, that which was never born,
you are that freshness, and I am with you now.

I can't explain the goings,
or the comings. You enter suddenly,
and I am nowhere again.
Inside the majesty.

----- My Beloved -----
(Read by : Chris Barron)
Know that my beloved is hidden from everyone
Know that she is beyond the belief of all beliefs
Know that in my heart she is as clear as the MOON
Know that she is the life in my body and in my soul

---- The Hunt -------
(Read by : Deepak Chopra)
The Lover comes, the Lover comes!
Open the way for him!
He’s looking for a heart,
Let’s show him one.
I scream
“What you come to hunt is me!”
He says laughingly,
“I’m here not to hunt you but to save you.”
If you wish to travel far and fast, travel light. Take off all your envies, jealousies, unforgiveness, selfishness, and fears - Glenn Clark

No comments: